No Bull, Whole Food Military Nutrition At Home.
Get Your Paperback Edition Now on Amazon.
Select Your Country Below.
If you know how to fuel and train your body, where you are matters less.™
Coming back home from deployment means lots of catching up with family, friends, and good food. Keeping your desired nutrition from going off the tracks can be a challenge when combining all three.
SUPP UP. makes sure eating at home stays enjoyable, while teaching you how to provide your body with what it needs most, keeping you fighting fit for when you return to environments where accessibility is least.
A sequel to its predecessor, SUPP UP. Home Version continues to give you guidance on core nutrients, correcting mistakes you’ve learnt and covers even further:
1. Metabolism. Not all bodies are created equal, and while being in the military requires equal effort from all links in the chain, nutrition is different for each. Learn how you’re different.
2. Protein. Why it’s important, how you’re not getting enough of it, proteins your body absorbs the best, and how it’s vital in fueling your muscles – both in the gym and everyday life.
3. Carbs. More important than you think, far from your enemy. Learn why your muscles need carbs just as much as they do protein, the importance of glycogen stores, good carbs vs. bad carbs, and how to get them at home.
4. Fiber. Don’t be full of sh*t. While carbs and protein are the most talked about, this underdog is just as important. A healthy gut is a moving gut – this section teaches you how not to neglect it.
5. Fats. There is such a thing as healthy fat – and it keeps you growing, literally. Learn the difference between good and bad fats and how to supply yourself with the former while at home.
6. Minerals. There’s a reason why your mother used to always say eat your veggies, among other things. Covers how to pack your minerals without taking the whole garden with you.
7. Antioxidants. Equally important to all the above. The harder you push yourself in life or work, the more your body needs help to deal with the stress. Learn how to tackle stress with the right antioxidants.
8. Vitamins. Be honest – you don’t, and often can’t, always get all your vitamins from the foods you eat; so better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Covers why multi-vitamins are bunk and what vitamins really help while deployed or at home.
9. Hydration. If you’re thinking this section is just about water, think again. Explains what real hydration is, why it’s important, and how to get it no matter where you are.
10. Snacks. Sometimes a meal isn’t enough. Learn how to make snacks packed with what’s important to keep you going – all of which only need a few ingredients (yes, really), while some don’t even need to be baked.
11. Supplements. Covered throughout the book, but also a chapter itself. Explore which supplements are crucial (and save some money you may already be spending unnecessarily).
Stop doing guesswork, start making the necessities of your life easier.
SUPP UP. – Get your copy now.
Available Worldwide. Translated Versions Coming Soon.